Our original rain date of Sunday 10/4 will be wetter than Saturday and even if the rain is light tomorrow, the wind will be wicked, so we’ve decided to postpone the tour. If our guides can find a weekend date early in November we’ll go with that. Otherwise we may put it off until the spring.  We’ll post the new date here as soon as it has been confirmed.